Delivery and payment

Delivery to Ukraine

Implemented by one of the courier services:

Delivery to Belarus

Delivery to Belarus is carried out by direct bus from Kiev or by courier.

Buses run regularly. The courier can bring the goods at the address given in Minsk or Gomel.

Delivery to Russia

Delivery to Russia is carried out by a transport company from Moscow.

Delivery to Moscow is carried out by direct train.

Delivery to Kazakhstan

It is operated by a direct train to the city Astana.

Departure: every Thursday. Arrivals: every Sunday.

Delivery to Moldova

Made by direct bus.

Buses run regularly.

Terms of sale

We work on prepayment at 70%, and the remaining 30% can be transferred after receiving and verifying the equipment.

The test is given 5 business days.

Your landmaster’s maximum availability is 15 business days from the date of prepayment. Often the terminals are already in stock, or the term of preparation is significantly shorter.

A typical contract for the sale of equipment is sent on request.


– payment to the current account

– transfer to the card

– cash

– money transfers:

Interested in equipment?

we’ll call you back soon!